Enjoy the simple happiness to do research, nothing more.
My interests: Machine Learning, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Text Modeling, Deep Learning, and My L(W)ife.
- 2020 to Now: Associate Professor and Senior Researcher in School of Computer Science, South China Normal University, Guangzhou.
- 2017 - 2019: Idled and Fooled around to be Principal Researcher in two startup AI companies, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
- 2015 - 2017: PostDoc in Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Supervisor: Prof. Qiang Yang.
- 2013 - 2014: Visiting Researcher in Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA).
- 2011 - 2014: Ph.D in School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou. Supervisors: Prof. Jianlin Feng and Prof. Rong Pan.
- 2009 - 2011: M.Sc. in School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou. Supervisor: Prof. Hongyang Chao.
- 2005 - 2009: B.Sc. in School of Information Science and Engineering, Lanzhou University, Gansu Province.
Positions and Educations: